Now with more than 1.500 members from all areas of planning, constructing, operating, and using buildings, we support the Foundation’s work as a non-profit Friends’ Association.
We are the point of contact for everyone interested in Baukultur who seeks to link together projects, stakeholders, and the Foundation’s activities and to intensify the exchange of experiences: engineers, architects, interior designers, landscape architects, urban planners, students, developers, and other interested parties, diverse nationwide, regional, and local initiatives, foundations, professional chambers and associations, towns and municipalities, institutions of research and teaching, the housing and real estate sector, and engaged businesses. The Friends’ Association and its members provide a unique, nationwide network that spans across disciplines.
Every member of the Friends’ Association of the Federal Foundation for Baukultur supports the objectives and the work of the Foundation and benefits from
- a vibrant network and open dialogue with partners and experts from various professions
- an individual listing in the network and in the Handbook of Baukultur, as a sign of personal commitment
- interesting events and projects
- active participation in thematic workshops
- consultation and information
- guided city walking tours
- excursions to experience the Baukultur of other countries and regions
- delivery of publications and information materials from the Baukultur Foundation, such as the Baukultur Reports
In addition, members can use the association logo as a symbol of their commitment. Membership dues and donations are tax deductible.
Support Baukultur! Become a member of the Friends’ Association of the Federal Foundation of Baukultur (Förderverein Bundesstiftung Baukultur e.V.)
- Statutes and bylaws (German)
- Rules on membership fees (German)
- Become a member