Addition to a factory building
Trumpf GmbH + Co. KG, training workshops, Hettingen
The office building with training workshops augments a mature factory that was established in 1955. The relatively small extension completes the factory site and gives it a face towards the street. The addition responds to the existing building and is subsumed into the existing system.
This project was put up for discussion in the network series “wieweiterarbeiten – Workspaces of the Future”.
|Planning period||2007 (start of planning), 2008–2009 (construction period)|
|Developer||Trumpf GmbH + Co. KG, Ditzingen|
|Planning partners||Dipl.-Ing. Martin Schröder, Düsseldorf; Capatti Staubach Urbane Landschaften, Berlin; Kerler + Partner architekt ingenieure (construction management), Sigmaringen; Rentschler & Riedesser ITB (building services), Stuttgart|